Power Play is a multiplier option. For an extra US $1 per ticket you can add Power Play. You don’t have to choose any extra numbers for this. Rather than improving your chances of a win, Power Play increases the amount of prize money you receive if you do win.
One Power Play number is randomly selected from a pool of 42, marked with multipliers from 2x to 5x. If the jackpot is less than US $150 million, one extra 10x multiplier is added. Whichever multiplier is drawn, non-jackpot prizes are multiplied by that amount, for winning tickets with the Power Play option selected. This excludes the jackpot and any wins for five numbers matched (where the top prize is doubled to US $2 million).
На удивление принцип работы этого интересного тренажера достаточно прост. Сам по себе Powerball является гироскопом, заключенным в пластиковую сферу. В комплекте с тренажером идет специальный шнурок, который и приводит ротор гироскопа в действие. После этого человеку требуется всего-навсего выполнять круговые движения кистью руки, что увеличивает скорость вращения ротора.
Помимо этого есть второй более простой способ запустить тренажер – с помощью скользящего и быстрого движения пальцем.
Для работы тренажера не требуется ни мотор, ни батарейки. Энергия, приводящая тренажер в действие, полностью исходит из силы рук. Чем быстрее крутить Powerball, тем больше энергии будет передаваться ротору.
FAQs about Buying Powerball Tickets Online
Do you have to be a U.S. citizen or resident to buy Powerball tickets?
No, you can buy Powerball tickets even if you don’t live in the US. Powerball tickets are available in 47 US states, but lottery messangers make them available worldwide.
Is it safe to buy Powerball tickets online?
Yes, as long as you purchase them using a reliable lottery messenger service such as theLotter. They will buy the official tickets from authorized retailers on your behalf.
How much time ahead of the draw can I purchase a ticket?
Tickets for Powerball draws should be purchased in advance, until around 22:45 Eastern Time on the night of the draw, or around 17:00 Eastern Time when buying online. You can purchase them until the official closing time for the draw (a few hours in advance of the announced time). Tickets become available soon after the previous draw closes and the jackpot is announced.
How many draws is a Powerball ticket good for?
Every standard ticket is available for one single draw unless you opt for multi-draws. On theLotter, you can check the Multi-draw option and submit your lucky numbers to as many successive draws as you want. The more draws, the higher the discount. You can order tickets for up to 52 draws in advance, case in which you will get a discount of 25% on the total price of the tickets.
FAQs about Playing Powerball Online
Can I Play Powerball online?
Yes! You can do it from the comfort of your home, using any device you like (desktop, tablet, or phone). theLotter offers world-leading services that are available worldwide.
Is It Safe to Play US Powerball Online?
Yes, it is! Playing online with a lottery messenger service is a safe, legal, and convenient method. What makes them so reliable? It’s simple: the fact that they buy the tickets from official retailers on your behalf.
Do you have to be a U.S. citizen or resident to play Powerball?
No, you can play US Powerball if you are not a US citizen and even if you don’t live in the US by purchasing your tickets online. Powerball is available in 47 US states, and theLotter’s service makes playing available worldwide.
Types of Powerball Tickets
To increase your chances of winning Powerball, you can use some special gameplay options available when you buy tickets online on theLotter.
- Individual tickets are the most popular option, especially with those who want to pick their own numbers. You must buy at least 3 lines, but if you want to cover more ground, the sky is the limit!
- Syndicates give you the chance to play more tickets for less money! How does it work? When buying syndicate shares, you go into the game with more tickets and split the cost with the other syndicate members. There are always several types of Powerball syndicates available.
- Bundles allow you to combine the advantages of syndicates and individual tickets. With a bundle package you get both an individual ticket and a number of syndicate shares . This way you reduce the investment and increase your odds of winning.
- Systematic forms allow you to cover every possible combination of more lucky numbers. If instead of 5, you want to enter 7 numbers, for instance, your best option is a systematic form. If you match even some of the Powerball numbers, they will appear on more tickets and you will get more prizes. Systematic forms are available for individual Powerball tickets, but the concept is also used when building Powerball syndicates.
- Multi-Draws are packages of individual tickets or syndicate shares that you can purchase in advance. This allows you to enter a pre-determined number of draws (up to 52).
- Subscriptions allow you to enter every single draw of your favourite lottery until you unsubscribe. Your loyalty is rewarded with the 10th ticket free of charge.
The Ground-Breaking Powerball Jackpots and Prizes
The $1.58 billion Powerball jackpot is the largest lottery prize that the world has ever seen. But, it is certainly not the only time that the top prize reached mouth-watering amounts in this game. Jackpots start from a guaranteed $40 million and then, every time there is a rollover, the amount gets bigger and bigger. It doesn’t take many rollovers for the first prize to reach outstanding amounts. So, there’s always something worth playing for in this exciting game! A set of lucky numbers can get you in the top Powerball winners any time!
What’s more, the Powerball doesn’t have a maximum jackpot. This means that it can grow unlimitedly until somebody matches all the winning numbers. With jackpots this big, everybody plays Powerball to win the first prize, but there are eight more prize categories in the game that are certainly worth your full attention! The second prize in the Powerball is worth a full $1 million for every single draw!
That’s not all! The Powerball also has a lottery multiplier that can boost secondary prizes tremendously.